Using Graphics to Transform Living Spaces
We transform boring walls into creative & personalized wall graphics. We have a huge collection of graphics that can inspire homeowners, offices, schools & various other interior spaces to customize their ambiance.
We love to use Decals/Stickers to decorate the surfaces. Not just small ones but large ones, larger than you & me. We also create Graphic Panels & Posters, Custom Wallpapers, Glass Films & Car Wraps.
Checkout our projects on http://www.Sunderella.com. For our ready to buy products http://WallDesign.in, we hope offers something of interest to you. If not get in touch with us and we will be happy to provide some graphic ideas to suit your liking.
How can WallDesign help?
- A Solution for Boring Walls - Would you not want to simply personalize your boring walls with some creative & funky graphic stickers.
- Expressive Graphics & Designs - Graphics can be fun & expressive. Our design ideas keep pushing the limits of surface graphics design & products.
- Inspiring Ideas - Wouldn't you love to see an inspiring collection of ideas to transform the look & feel of you wall. This will definitely give a nice ambiance to your interiors. Checkout our collection of ideas on Pinterest.
- For the unsure minds - Stickers are fun, you loved it when you were a kid, your kids love it now. Sunderella & WallDesign loves it to the point that our office is filled with so many different stickers. Don't stickers give a more varied, diverse and colourful perspective rather than plain repetitive wallpapers, textures & paint! And don't forget that WallDesign stickers have a great interior life while you can still change the stickers as often as you paint your home.
- A great personalized Gifting Idea - Browse a host of designs to personalize your wall, gift it to a kid for their birthday or as a marriage/anniversary gift. The list is endless. Checkout a specific page for gifting...(coming up)
So try it today - Wall Design your home today - Quick & Easy surface decoration.
Stickers in Our Office
The idea behind SunderellaTM (the organization which promotes the brand WallDesignTM) is to provide a solution in the Indian market to decorate with graphics or textures the walls and any surfaces of our living spaces.
Rahul and Eva C. Sunder::
When we started, there was only painting walls in India. Wallpaper was a trend abroad and just catching on here, being one of the few ways to enhance the home ambiance. We discovered and were amazed by the avenues of personalization with wall decals / stickers and vinyl surfaces. Indeed, the different ranges of Vinyl make it possible to compliment flat and painted surfaces both indoors and outdoors. We use graphics through pictures and digital arts to transform the surfaces of a space / room and give it a whole new look.
Our venture started in Bangalore way back in 2009 when we formulated the idea as we saw our first child grow from an infant to a toddler. We got our first project early in 2010 thanks to sending our son to summer camp at Shishya Nursery. We had to provide outdoor boards for the playground area and we worked remotely with a designer from France who interned with us to design some unique creative graphics.
During our initial phase we were thinking of ways to introduce vinyl surface graphics as a solution to the world. So Eva joined a business networking forum called BNI to get the ball rolling about the concept of Vinyl Surface Graphics. Thanks to this marketing platform, we got clients & projects that allowed us to use our creativity, various materials and to refine our capabilities. BNI was encouraging us to present our ideas every week in a unique way and also making us more professional in our services.
We grew our network with Architects and Interior Designers to promote our concepts. We also built a solid base with French clients who needed a reliable entity providing quality design and project execution. Exciting moments include our first nursery design project which got noticed by hundreds of parents, and our life-sized wall graphics at the Alliance Française, Bangalore that got visitors posing for pictures.
Rahul soon joined Eva full time in late 2011 and our first office was then opened. We wanted to reach out to more customers and enable them to decorate / personalize their homes quickly and easily. During the next 2 years we got busy to setup our online store under the brand WallDesign, creating “Do-it-yourself” products and large theme based decals.
The response has been great from our customers as we help them to decorate their space uniquely. Do inspire us by emailing photos of our decals in your home and the creative ways they are put to use. The journey has been truly fruitful making up for all the late nights working on our brainchild Sunderella.
Over the years we've learned much, grown, moved and expanded. In 2012 as our family grew with a second child, we were seeking for more stability and balance our lifestyle. Since we also had to structure efficiently the organization in order to take the load from online demand, we moved to Mysore in 2014.
We are thankful to our team and the people we work with on projects. We're here for your custom needs and can recommend some designs or show previews on your wall too. Just message us →
Giving an Ambiance to Your Living Space is our Mission, your Inspiration is our Solution !