International Copyright laws
The website content at WallDesign.in is our property or the property of our content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. The purchase of any product does not provide the purchaser with any copyright interest or other intellectual property right in the product. All software used on the website is our property or the property of our software suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. All Website Content that is not our property is used with permission. The arrangement and compilation of all Website Content is our exclusive property and is protected by international copyright laws.
Intellectual Property and Publicity Rights
By submitting artwork to WallDesign, you grant WallDesign a non-exclusive, worldwide, sub-licenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of and display the content of such listings in connection with WallDesign’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) services and business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the WallDesign site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the WallDesign site a non-exclusive license to access your content through the site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, and display such content as permitted through the functionality of the site and under User Agreement.
By joining the platform as an artist/designer/contributor you are not under employment of Sunderella Pvt. Ltd. at any given position or time. The contributors are free to join the platform and delete their accounts anytime.
Putting artwork/”images as products” on the WallDesign.in website. WallDesign ( “WallDesign.in”,”WallDesign”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) & Contributors( “You”, “Your”)
Contributors keep the copyright in any content they submit to the website. In order to receive the WallDesign services you grant WallDesign a non-exclusive license to use and archive the content in accordance with or as reasonably contemplated by this agreement.
When you submit or upload content on the website you represent and warrant that:
- you own all copyright in the content, or if you are not the owner, that you have permission to use the content, and that you have all of the rights required to display, reproduce and sell the content;
- the content you upload will not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, including copyright, moral rights, trade mark, patent or rights of privacy or publicity;
- your use of the website will comply with all applicable law, rules and regulations;
- the content does not contain material that defames or vilifies any person, people, races, religion or religious group and is not obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- the content does not include malicious code, including but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data, or personal information; and
- the content is not misleading and deceptive and does not offer or disseminate fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions;
- WallDesign reserves the right to review and if in its sole discretion deemed necessary, remove any artwork from the website and / or cancel the contributors account, because that design/artwork/content breaches the contributor’s agreement with us and / or any applicable laws, or otherwise. You agree to indemnify WallDesign.in in respect of any direct or indirect damage caused due to your breach of one or more of these warranties.
Notice and Takedown Procedure – Reports and Complaints
WallDesign respects the IP & privacy rights of others and we ask our users to do the same.
If you believe that some artwork (not necessarily yours) has been used in a way that constitutes an infringement of the artists/designers/copyright holders rights, please notify WallDesign for complaints (contact email below with subject line) by sending a Notice and Takedown Report, which must include the following important information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the relevant matter; (Important but not necessary)
- A description of the matter claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of where the claimed infringing content is located on the WallDesign.in site – working WallDesign URL
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that:
- the above information is accurate; and/or
- you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the rights involved.
For complaints, please mail to support@WallDesign.in with subject line “Notice and Takedown Complaint – Takedown URL”
Additionally, in certain circumstances, WallDesign may suspend or terminate contributors who in our opinion infringe the copyrights, trademarks, publicity rights or other rights of others purposely instantly. All pending payments will be void with immediate effect in a situation where a takedown occurs.
By visiting this site and/or contributing artwork to this site, you agree that this site is created and controlled by WallDesign™ in Mysuru, India; as such the laws of India shall apply; courts in Mysuru shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers.