Terms & Conditions
By ordering from WallDesign, an online property belonging to Sunderella Pvt. Ltd., you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. WallDesign (Sunderella Pvt. Ltd.) reserves the right to update these terms at anytime without prior notice.
- All prices are in Indian Rupees (Rs.).
- We will not process your order until we receive full payment for the same.
- All sales are final.
- We will reproduce your order if we verify that we made an error.
- We must be notified with 72 hours from delivery of any defects.
- We may request that you return 100% of a defective order within 5 business days before we agree to redo your order.
- WallDesign (Sunderella Pvt. Ltd.) will gladly reimburse return shipment costs of authorized exchanges/returns
Liability for errors
We are not liable for errors committed by you during the course of personalizing a product. These errors, though not limited to, may be a result of the following: misspelling, bleeds, grammar, punctuation, or image resolution.
Artwork & Photographs
- By submitting an artwork or photograph for use in a custom product on WallDesign, you certify that you have the right to use the artwork or photographs in your files.
- You agree not to upload any files consisting of the following: material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability; and any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of these rights.
- We will refuse an order, which in our opinion is an infringement on the rights of a 3rd party. You accept full legal liability for the content of material processed and printed on your behalf and under your instructions.
- We will ship out your order within 5 business days in order to ensure that it reaches its destination within 7 business days.
- The transit time of 2 days is only an estimate and we are not liable for delays by our shipping partner.
- Currently, we ship to all major cities and towns in India.
- If the product you ordered is damaged during shipping we will replace it at no charge to you.
- You must be of legal age to use our site.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested by WallDesign to complete your order.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order without disclosing a reason.
The customer will defend and hold WallDesign (Sunderella Pvt. Ltd.) harmless in any suit or court action brought against WallDesign (Sunderella Pvt. Ltd.) by others for alleged damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees), liabilities or losses resulting from circumstances where WallDesign (Sunderella Pvt. Ltd.), acting as the customer’s agent, uses copy, photographs, or illustrations that are believed by others to be degrading, libelous or harmful to their reputations, images, or standing in the community or which in the sole judgment of WallDesign (Sunderella Pvt. Ltd.) is an infringement on a trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright belonging to others, or in a suit or court action brought against WallDesign for actions of the customer’s employees which may occur.
Cardholder Payment Liability
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless WallDesign (Sunderella Pvt. Ltd.) and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of WallDesign. You also certify that you own rights to or have a license to use the image(s) being reproduced as part of your order.
If you use this site to submit requests for or on behalf of a 3rd party (‘3rd Party’), you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use. In addition, you must inform the 3rd Party of all terms applicable to all products or services acquired through this site, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto.
Each User using this Site for, or on behalf, of a 3rd Party agrees to indemnify and hold each Covered Party harmless from, and against, any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims (including the costs of defense), relating to the 3rd Party’s or the User’s failure to fulfill any of its obligations as described (above). The User is directly responsible for any Request submitted, including related fees, charges and performance obligations.
Your access to WallDesign may be terminated or suspended at any time, without notice and for any reason.
The laws of India shall govern the performance of these Terms and Conditions, without regard to such state’s conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Mysuru (Karnataka, India) for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Terms and Conditions and use of this site.